Dienstag, 26. Juni 2012

Maral Salmassi - Madhouse Mix

Stilrichtung: House


MARAL SALMASSI - MADHOUSE MIX by Maral Salmassi


Trackliste:
1. Intro
2. Dave Aju - Hide and Go Seek
3. Moloko - Sing it Back (Herbert Tastefull Dub)
4. Soul Clap - Need Your Loving
5. Scott Matthew feat. Eric D. Clark - Rx's Prescription (Neo Ambient Lover's Verzhiun Mix)
6. Brigitte Fontaine & Khan - Fine Mouche (DOP Remix)
7. Nu & JoKe - Who Loves The Sun
8. Khan feat. Julie Cruise - Say Goodbye (Lo Soul Remix)
09. Hot Toddy - I Need Love (Morgan Geist's Love Dub)
10. Joe Goddard & Valentina - Gabriel
11. Hot Chip - (Just Like We) Breakdown (Booka Shade Vocal Mix)
12. B.M.R - Starchild (Nico Remix)
13. Noze - Boredom
14. Adele - Rolling In The Deep (Jamie XX Shuffle)
15. Matias Aguayo - I Don't Smoke
16. Discodeine - Invert
17. Azealia Banks - 1991
18. Guillaume & The Coutu Dumonts - Walking The Pattern
19. Metronomy - Everything Goes My Way (Jesse Rose & Duke Dumont Re-Dub)
20. Danny Drive Thru - Ante Up
21. SBTRKT - Wildfire
22. Jonwayne - Andrew

2 Kommentare:

  1. I dont usually do this,
    I am yet to believe how it is possible But it feels so good.There is a qualified and ethical hacker ( cyberhackinglord@gmail.com ),who can help hack into any firewall,facebook hacks,viber,text messages,whatsap,icloud,bank hacks.He can also help you check and catch your cheating husband or your cheating wife.just contact him on cyberhackinglord@gmail.com he is 100% …I guarantee he is for real.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Never met any hacker as discreet and fast like this WHITECOLLAR Hacker. He’s called WHITE and he has helped me in multiple ways first was when my ex wife cheated on me and now he’s helping me paying my credit cards debts plus he helped me gain access to my spouse phone remotely and I was able to use that against him in court. I must say he’s the best at what he do and I recommend him to the world. Email; WhitehatstechATgmailDOTcom , you can be sure to thank me later. I will keep on telling the world that he’s the best out there, I am very thankful because he gave me and my kids a second chance

    AntwortenLöschen

Google+